Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM.
See below for updated Covid-19 “Message to our Patients”
As we continue to learn more about Covid-19 and its impact on our community, providers and staff, we will periodically update our office requirements.
Please take a moment to review the requirements as of May 16, 2021:
- Masks are required to be worn by staff, patients and visitors in our clinics.
- Although the CDC has updated their recommendations on when vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask, this guidance is not yet intended for healthcare settings.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling ill or have a fever.
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidelines set forth by the official health organizations, including Panhandle Health, CDC, and OSHA as it relates to Covid-19.
Our Orthopedic Urgent Care exists to provide timely access to high quality care for your acute orthopedic or occupational injuries and concerns. This clinic allows you to bypass unnecessary visits to emergency rooms or other urgent care clinics to receive same-day treatment from an orthopedic specialist trained in bone and joint injuries. This expedited access to our orthopedic providers will assure you receive a proper diagnosis and treatment plan at the time of injury.
Who We Serve
Patients of all ages that are suffering from the following orthopedic conditions or concerns:
Sprains & Strains
Foot & Ankle
Back & Neck
No Appointment Necessary
How to Access the Clinic: We are a walk-in clinic. No appointment is necessary.
If you suffered an orthopedic injury we will care for you in a timely fashion.
Acute Work Related Orthopedic Injuries
Over Use and Repetitive Motion Injuries
Who should not seek treatment at the Orthopedic Urgent Care:
If you have an urgent medical emergency that could be life-threatening, call 911 now.
Please visit the Emergency Room:
- When the bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture (compound fracture)
- When there are deep lacerations
- When the area is burned
Please visit a traditional Urgent Care:
- When experiencing cold, flu, respiratory, and stomach issues
- With conditions not related to bones, joints, or muscles
The Orthopedic Urgent Care is staffed by a licensed Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Physician with extensive orthopedic experience who have immediate access to and communicate directly with our board certified and fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons.